National Bankcard Review
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, National Bankcard is a leading provider of credit card processing services in the US - allowing business owners to accept credit and debit card payments from their customers. National Bankcard services a wide range of industries, from retail to restaurants, wireless, medical, hospitality and online businesses.
Many business owners turn to National Bankcard for their merchant account services because they can get started without paying a setup fee. Additionally, National Bankcard does not charge an annual fee or cancellation fee to their customers, while still offering low payment processing costs.
- eCommerce, Wireless, Retail, MOTO
- Free pin pad with 0.00% debit rate
- Free Land Line and IP Terminals
- Low wholesale processing rates
- No Annual Fee or per trans. differentials
- E-Signature paperless application
- Wide variety of processing solutions
- Business Cash Advance
- Money clears on next day
- 24/7 expert support
Call for FREE Quote855-996-3939
High Security For Merchants
One of the problems business owners face when they begin accepting credit cards from customers is through chargebacks and fraud. National Bankcard seeks to reduce the number of chargebacks business owners experience, and the fraud department is constantly working to protect both your business and your customers.
Credit Card Processing Solutions
National Bankcard offers a wide range of solutions for different credit card processing needs. Some business owners may need more than one solution - a retail store that also has an online store, for example. Available solutions include:
- retailers: your customers swipe their credit or debit cards through a card reader in the checkout line.
- restaurants: servers can swipe customer cards through a card reader or manually key the details into the POS system.
- online: use the Authorize.net payment gateway to accept credit cards from customers through your online shopping cart; or enter transactions manually into a virtual terminal.
- hotels: swipe customer credit or debit cards through a card reader, POS system or online payment gateway.
- wireless: swipe credit cards through wireless credit card terminals, a smartphone, or enter via a laptop on a wireless internet connection.
- mail and phone orders: manually enter customer credit or debit card details into a virtual terminal online or a credit card terminal.
- gas stations: customers swipe credit or debit cards through a terminal on the gas pump.
In addition to helping business owners accept credit and debit card payments from their customers, National Bankcard has a number of other business services. You can use National Bankcard in conjunction with Quickbooks to process credit card payments; you can use TeleCheck to accept checks by phone; monitor your merchant account activities through online reports; and access a cash advance of $3000 to $300,000 through future credit card transactions processed through National Bankcard.
The Good: Free terminals with no contract term Lots of industry specific solutions
The Bad: Doesn’t publish acceptance rates
The Ugly: Expensive terminals, aside from free promotions
Call for FREE Quote: 855-996-3939